I'll attempt to give you a "lock" every week.
Week 1: 49ers -3
NOTE: "lock" is not affiliated with "book it"
Pocketed on Under 48 tonight.
Freebies
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Freebies
Sure, you give me 75% of your winnings, and I'll give you 25% of your losseswolfe wrote:any money back guarantees?
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Freebies
Well, 2-1 isn't bad, but losing on your lock is 
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Freebies
Hmmm the Seahawks made your LOCK look like a chump. I'm gonna have to ignore your advice for the rest of the season.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Freebies
Oh no, that bothers me so much. I still had a profitable day, and name me one person who expected that outcome other than maybe the Seahawks org? The 49ers killed them for the first 20 minutes despite only scoring 6 points. The Seahawks had 82 yards at the half. Those things happen from time to time, it isn't the first and won't be the last or else there wouldn't be any sportsbookswolfe wrote:Hmmm the Seahawks made your LOCK look like a chump. I'm gonna have to ignore your advice for the rest of the season.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Freebies
Dolphins +6.5
I also like the Pats -3.
I also like the Pats -3.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Freebies
Back to .500. I'm not thrilled with anything this week, but I'll take Seattle +6.
Week 1: 49ers = loss
Week 2: Dolphins = W
Week 1: 49ers = loss
Week 2: Dolphins = W
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Freebies
Now 2-1 after going 3-0 this weekend. Week 4 pick coming soon.