Anyone wanna help the Midgets?

Post Reply
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Anyone wanna help the Midgets?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Since the commish no longer allows call-in adjustments to the lineup I could be in trouble. Already have ADP on bye, and my other 2 starting RBs are questionable :(

If anyone would be willing to let me know if Best and/or Thomas are in or out this week I would be eternally grateful! I'll be at church in Monterey so I won't make it back in time. If you could and wish to help text or call me at 931-261-5996.

THANKS and good luck to everyone except the Hogs this week!
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Re: Anyone wanna help the Midgets?

Post by thechosenone »

who is james anderson and how is it humanly possible to have 3 pts int eh 1st half?
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Re: Anyone wanna help the Midgets?

Post by thechosenone »

2x i have not started t.o. since i have had him..both times he goes ballistic..love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Anyone wanna help the Midgets?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Thanks to the Hog, yes, the Hog for stepping up to do this for me. Lucky for him I'd have been better off if he hadn't. Pierre Thomas scored more points being OUT than Lynch did. :bash:
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Anyone wanna help the Midgets?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

thechosenone wrote:2x i have not started t.o. since i have had him..both times he goes ballistic..love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hear ya. I dropped him in the 1st league :)
Post Reply