Lineup Submission...

Post Reply
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Lineup Submission...

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I can't change my lineup because it no longer shows Kevin Smith as OUT, and it says I have an IR violation. Well, he was put on official IR by the Lions yesterday. I thought it would be fixed after rollover last night, but it wasn't :(

http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... oworld9132

I am playing the Hogs for 1st place, and I have 2 players questionable to play so I might need to change my lineup commish.

BM
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Lineup Submission...

Post by wolfe »

I temporarily changed the rules to allow lineup changes when there is an IR violation.

He's listed on http://www.nfl.com/injuries as OUT and all news I see say he was rules out on Friday.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Re: Lineup Submission...

Post by thechosenone »

you sound like a lil girl midget
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
Post Reply