2010 Playoff Seedings

For the original MTFFL.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by wolfe »

  1. Eazy's Rockers (11-3)
  2. Sheffield Feagle Eagles (10-4)
  3. Nashville Salamanders (10-4)
  4. Putnam Punishers 2222.2 pts
Sheffield beat Nashville in Week 4.

#4 plays at #1. #3 plays at #2.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by wolfe »

Eazy's 2488.0 points was the most Points For ever for Week 1 through Week 14.
http://football10.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... ND_WEEK=14
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by eazye187 »

wolfe wrote:Eazy's 2488.0 points was the most Points For ever for Week 1 through Week 14.
http://football10.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... ND_WEEK=14
Which means absolutely nothing from this point forward. Playoffs are always a crap shoot.

E
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by eazye187 »

wolfe wrote:
  1. Eazy's Rockers (11-3)
  2. Sheffield Feagle Eagles (10-4)
  3. Nashville Salamanders (10-4)
  4. Putnam Punishers 2222.2 pts
Sheffield beat Nashville in Week 4.

#4 plays at #1. #3 plays at #2.
HFA doesn't appear to be showing up on the scoring. Is something amiss?

E
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by wolfe »

I have to manually add it for the 1st round of the playoffs.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

eazye187 wrote:
wolfe wrote:
  1. Eazy's Rockers (11-3)
  2. Sheffield Feagle Eagles (10-4)
  3. Nashville Salamanders (10-4)
  4. Putnam Punishers 2222.2 pts
Sheffield beat Nashville in Week 4.

#4 plays at #1. #3 plays at #2.
HFA doesn't appear to be showing up on the scoring. Is something amiss?

E
Seems as if someone is worried about getting all the points they can for their first round playoff game. Feeling scared? You should because the Punishers are in town!! :twisted:
...The Legend
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by eazye187 »

the Man, the Myth... wrote:
eazye187 wrote:
wolfe wrote:
  1. Eazy's Rockers (11-3)
  2. Sheffield Feagle Eagles (10-4)
  3. Nashville Salamanders (10-4)
  4. Putnam Punishers 2222.2 pts
Sheffield beat Nashville in Week 4.

#4 plays at #1. #3 plays at #2.
HFA doesn't appear to be showing up on the scoring. Is something amiss?

E
Seems as if someone is worried about getting all the points they can for their first round playoff game. Feeling scared? You should because the Punishers are in town!! :twisted:
Considering I've scored 20 more points per game than you this year, the extra 7 shouldn't come into play, but if I've earned it, I want it.

E
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

E[/quote]

Seems as if someone is worried about getting all the points they can for their first round playoff game. Feeling scared? You should because the Punishers are in town!! :twisted:[/quote]

Considering I've scored 20 more points per game than you this year, the extra 7 shouldn't come into play, but if I've earned it, I want it.

E[/quote]

Ahhh but like you said yourself, the playoffs are a crap shoot and all the other things do not matter, such as your team outscoring mine by 20 points during the regular season. Its playoff time and the Punishers are here to take you out!!

Numbers can be twisted to represent whatever you want. I outscored you three weeks during the regular season and only lost by 5 in our head to head matchup. I can win and will!!
...The Legend
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by wagordy »

Gauntlet thrown down. Looks like it is going to be a nail biter in the Punishers/Rockers matchup. Down by 35 or so at this point but Mr. Brady in the wings. Lets see what happens.


As for my game. I think it will also come down to the wire as well. I just want to win my a ton so I dont have to worry about it. I hate close playoff games. I want a mug!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by eazye187 »

the Man, the Myth... wrote:E
Seems as if someone is worried about getting all the points they can for their first round playoff game. Feeling scared? You should because the Punishers are in town!! :twisted:[/quote]

Considering I've scored 20 more points per game than you this year, the extra 7 shouldn't come into play, but if I've earned it, I want it.

E[/quote]

Ahhh but like you said yourself, the playoffs are a crap shoot and all the other things do not matter, such as your team outscoring mine by 20 points during the regular season. Its playoff time and the Punishers are here to take you out!!

Numbers can be twisted to represent whatever you want. I outscored you three weeks during the regular season and only lost by 5 in our head to head matchup. I can win and will!![/quote]

HA! Beat the Punishers AND the HFA!!!! :P :P :P :P

E
Post Reply