Smack Room: The Movie

Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Smack Room: The Movie

Post by wolfe »



Taken from the posts in the Smack Room. Mostly out of context. And arranged for my amusement.
This one stars "Midget", "Gainesboro", "Beer Swiller", "Chosen One" and "Guru"
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Smack Room: The Movie

Post by Jonathan S. »

I need more lines other than only "so much love" and "perhaps." I did enjoy my accent.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Smack Room: The Movie

Post by Oompa Midgets »

So I'm a clown huh. At least my character had the most lines. :lol:

I especially like "Chosen Shit" giving me the bird!
Post Reply