Jonathan S. wrote:Plan accordingly...I had to all year. What's the big deal?
The big deal is I could've lost the game because all signs pointed to him playing! He played last week with the same injury and QUE tag so why would I think he wouldn't this week? I don't understand why you are against something that is beneficial to every owner?!?!?
Yes, Peterson almost screwed me in my work league. Best record and most points in the league and I needed a tiebreaker to win the semi-final game! Nearly tragic. But that league is on ESPN and I couldn't even drop a player because all of my bench players were locked.
Exactly, Just who were you going to sub in Midget? Gerhart? What if you didnt have him? Who were you going to sub in at that time? Deal with it, thats what makes the game fun. Lets just say if any starter doesnt complete a game we can sub a guy in? How about that? We all know the system isnt perfect but most times there is not an alternative.
Your complaining about a guy who didnt play and still won when I lost a divison title by HFA. You dont realize how fortunate you are.
The Guru wrote:Exactly, Just who were you going to sub in Midget? Gerhart? What if you didnt have him? Who were you going to sub in at that time? Deal with it, thats what makes the game fun. Lets just say if any starter doesnt complete a game we can sub a guy in? How about that? We all know the system isnt perfect but most times there is not an alternative.
Your complaining about a guy who didnt play and still won when I lost a divison title by HFA. You dont realize how fortunate you are.
Idiotic statements, but I expect no more from you
In this case there IS an alternative! I had no one else to sub in, but if we had that option I would make sure I had options