2010 Playoff Seedings

User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Oompa Midgets wrote:Congrats John, my benching of a concussed Aaron Rodgers against the #2 pass D turned out to be a costly maneuver :cry:

I still have an outside shot if my 2 questionable players play, but it would take a miracle. I guess I'll have to take solace in being the first team to make it to 3 straight championship games.

Congrats to the old man as well. Chosen Shit was apparently to bitter to set his lineup after his 1st round loss.
Its still too early to call yet. Lofton will play, he practiced Friday and Saturday. It will come down to what Peterson can do on a slick field. Hopefully Vick hits Maclin for a score or two to offset any of APs points! I just know if I win the championship with Collins at QB the last two weeks, I am truly a blessed man!!! :lol:
...The Legend
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by Jonathan S. »

43 on your bench does hurt. I deserve no congratulations...Scott has 3 players yet to play against a 26.5 lead.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by thechosenone »

yup, forgot all about playing for 3rd.....oops
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by Oompa Midgets »

the Man, the Myth... wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:Congrats John, my benching of a concussed Aaron Rodgers against the #2 pass D turned out to be a costly maneuver :cry:

I still have an outside shot if my 2 questionable players play, but it would take a miracle. I guess I'll have to take solace in being the first team to make it to 3 straight championship games.

Congrats to the old man as well. Chosen Shit was apparently to bitter to set his lineup after his 1st round loss.
Its still too early to call yet. Lofton will play, he practiced Friday and Saturday. It will come down to what Peterson can do on a slick field. Hopefully Vick hits Maclin for a score or two to offset any of APs points! I just know if I win the championship with Collins at QB the last two weeks, I am truly a blessed man!!! :lol:

Down 7.3 with ADP going against Maclin. Sad thing is I'd be up 13.9 if I hadn't sit Rodgers for the first time all season :x
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

The Havoc wanted it to be an interesting game for all the fans. They put Gore on IR, then the sit Johnson out, the kicker has his worst game of the season and the teams star LB puts up his third worst point total of the season. Not to mention putting the QB on IR and his replacement who had been top five in the league also gets benched after a coaching change. With that being said, arent you embarrassed to be losing right now?? :oops: Hopefully the field will be slick and Peterson cant stand up, or he has a reoccurence of his fumbling problems!! Heres to Maclin getting two TDs and 100 yards!! Save my ass Maclin!!
...The Legend
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by thechosenone »

here is to another year of the midget losing because of his qb ..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

First half done and we have played to a stalemate.....that can continue as far as Im concerned!!!
...The Legend
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by wolfe »

All the games are still so close.
I'm in the championship in another league and it is just as close. Very gut-wrenching to watch.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Congrats on yet another title Anthony. That was a very gut wrenching game to watch for sure. So damn close this year. I also lost $50 in the first league by 1 stinking point. If McCoy had caught the ball on the last play of the game, I would have at least won that one. :bash:
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Post by Oompa Midgets »

WHEW :eek:

Thanks John! That is the least points I've ever scored to beat the Havoc. You have a hell of a team, and led the entire league in scoring. I must be doing something right :mrgreen:
Post Reply