Draft Day 2011

The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Draft Day 2011

Post by The Guru »

I think everyone can make it to the draft if the time works for them thats the problem.

By looking at the schedule at least on person isnt available on all dates. I know some people work early on Sat morn and cant do it on FRi night at all.

If it is ran online I think you be suprised how fast it could go at times. Most everyone are on the computer at least one or twice a day and can make their picks when comes around to them. It really would be the easiest way. Season doesnt start till like 2nd week in Sept. We have plenty of time.

I enjoy hanging out on draft day as much as anybody, but for whatever reason it couldnt be arranged this year.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Re: Draft Day 2011

Post by thechosenone »

im good every week night but the 19th ..... next sun night looks good to go
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Draft Day 2011

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Im available any day but the 27th. So that leaves 19 other days I am available. Plus the 7 days or so after the 27th leading up to the Labor Day weekend. Its hard for me to believe out of like 26 days, that 12 of us can not agree on one day. The "draft room" and draft board is alot of the fun for me. I enjoy drafting that way. Drafting online sucks. Lets all come together and come up with a day we can all agree on!!
...The Legend
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Draft Day 2011

Post by wolfe »

I thought I would go ahead and add all the weekdays to the Draft Scheduler. Just to see if there was a weekday that would be possible for everyone. Weekday drafts aren't as attractive for most people (especially our few out-of-towners).

If we can't decide by the end of this week, we'll have to start the first ever email draft.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: Draft Day 2011

Post by Agitator »

are you planning on allowing me to draft online and talk $hit! gotta say something about the chosen one's picks. he is a terrible drafter!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Draft Day 2011

Post by wolfe »

I don't know how the email draft will look. You may be able to respond to the email selections. But you can always keep the Smack flowing here.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
jpeace
Smack Room Creeper
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:11 am

Re: Draft Day 2011

Post by jpeace »

I plan on making it to the draft. I don't mind driving to Cookeville or Mt. Juliet. The 28th would be perfect for me, but I am sure that I could clear my schedule if another date is presented.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: Draft Day 2011

Post by Agitator »

wolfe wrote:I don't know how the email draft will look. You may be able to respond to the email selections. But you can always keep the Smack flowing here.

what i meant was... are you going to set it up online and input the selections as they are made? i remember people being able to draft remotely in previous years.

vegas currently has my team with the best odds of winning the championship this year, and i don't want to let them down
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Draft Day 2011

Post by Jonathan S. »

Someone make a decision....i.e. set a date Commish!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
vol jack
Smack Room Creeper
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:38 pm
Name: Jack Jenkins
MTFFL II: Legal Dope Dealer

Re: Draft Day 2011

Post by vol jack »

Anything been decided yet?
Post Reply