2012 Fantasy Season

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
Post Reply
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

2012 Fantasy Season

Post by Oompa Midgets »

When will we confirm our returning owners?
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Re: 2012 Fantasy Season

Post by woody »

Knuckledraggers 2012: Aiming for the middle.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2012 Fantasy Season

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Im here for both leagues. Looking to defend my title in League 2!
...The Legend
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2012 Fantasy Season

Post by wolfe »

I set up the 2012 leagues on myfantasyleague.com.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: 2012 Fantasy Season

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Draft picks are not correct in the 2nd league. 1st league appears good for my team.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2012 Fantasy Season

Post by wolfe »

I had skipped the step of importing future draft picks. Does it look correct now?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: 2012 Fantasy Season

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wolfe wrote:I had skipped the step of importing future draft picks. Does it look correct now?
It is now showing last year's draft rather than this season's draft picks. Trades have also been disabled so I can't see if the draft pick #s are correct. I can see in the future draft picks that they appear to be there. It is showing the same thing as the '11 site, and it should be showing the draft picks for '12 in the league draft function. I've already had a draft in another league I'm in so I know what I be saying is correct :)
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2012 Fantasy Season

Post by wolfe »

I am not seeing the same thing you are. Comparing the 2011 draft with this season's draft, I can tell they are not the same.
2011: http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... LAY=LEAGUE
2012: http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... LAY=LEAGUE

I turned off the trading ability in 2011 after the league was updated to 2012. You need to use the 2012 to send trades now. All trades offers in the 2011 league are dead.

You can see all the 2011 trades in the transactions page: http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 0&DAYS=400

I even filtered it by your franchise, http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 9&DAYS=400 and everything looks good. You gave up round 4 & 5 to Beer Swillers. You received Round 2 from Gamblers. And you received round 3, 4 & 9 from Legal Dope Dealer.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: 2012 Fantasy Season

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I believe I used the MTFFL link on this page, and it took me to '11 instead of '12. My bad :)
Looks good to go now!
THANKS
Post Reply