NIcks

Post Reply
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

NIcks

Post by The Guru »

Thas was a mistake Midget- CAn I have my player back please? If you dont want to thats ok too I undersstand. It was honest mistake even obviously I wasnt paying enough attention Hison was going to be gone not Nicks. I would you - I try to do everything as fair as possible. Aww hell keep him if you need him that bad.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: NIcks

Post by Oompa Midgets »

You are welcome. Be careful, I may not be so nice next time =)
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: NIcks

Post by wolfe »

The Midget Shark is always circling... Beware!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: NIcks

Post by The Guru »

I kow you love the competition more than actually winning and I do to and I appreciate it. No fun in winning anything if it was by a weird stupid mistake like mine or cheating in some way. AS bad as I hate to say it I owe you one. Thanks

Plus it is not if I should have been operating heavy machinary that night or fooling with my MTFFL team. HAHHA
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: NIcks

Post by Agitator »

The Guru wrote:Plus it is not if I should have been operating heavy machinary that night or fooling with my MTFFL team. HAHHA

terrible sentence! i had to read it a few times to figure out what you were trying to say!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: NIcks

Post by The Guru »

My bad bro, I forgot your dumbass would be reading that post. Just trying to poke fun at myself and I didnt realize your whinny ass English police wanna be was in a bitchy mood.

Ill try to do better next time just for you! Asshole! God forbid a freaking joke at my ownself.

Go burn one or something! Come at me again and I wont be so nice!
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: NIcks

Post by Oompa Midgets »

maybe you should rename your team to the bitter gamblers!

get BITTER!!!
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: NIcks

Post by Agitator »

The Guru wrote:My bad bro, I forgot your dumbass would be reading that post. Just trying to poke fun at myself and I didnt realize your whinny ass English police wanna be was in a bitchy mood.

Ill try to do better next time just for you! Asshole! God forbid a freaking joke at my ownself.

Go burn one or something! Come at me again and I wont be so nice!
it's the smack room! i was just giving you a hard time. didn't realize that you'd get so mad...
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: NIcks

Post by The Guru »

Not mad just playing with you My bad.. ALways mad when vols lose.. Dooly has to go
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: NIcks

Post by Agitator »

The Guru wrote:Dooly has to go
i actually agree with you!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Post Reply