Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs

For the original MTFFL.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs

Post by bstock »

i can't believe gore and bowman couldn't score 15 freaking points last night.... :evil:
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs

Post by wagordy »

Yeah, Gore screwed me over in another league as well. lost by 5. crap.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs

Post by wolfe »

:lol: I put a hex on Gore. Happy Halloween!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs

Post by bstock »

That win almost puts you in the top of yoyr division. :lol:
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I hear ya, only needed 6 points from justin smith for the win. He hadn't scored less than since week 1. he gets 0 and I once again lose to the dumbest thing in this league, HFA.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs

Post by bstock »

Damnit Ernie, I needed you to win that one.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs

Post by wagordy »

That was a close one for sure. Ernie lost that in the last 3-5 min of the 4th quarter.... But look on the bright side you took over the Wild Card lead. 9 points over Ernie.... Should be a good race to the end!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Stop rooting against The Punishers!! That will bring all of you bad karma!! :twisted:
...The Legend
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

In all seriousness, I wont feel safe unless I win out. looks as if it may come down to the final regular season game between Brian and I for that division and possibly the wild card. Im third in wild card points, just 30 behind. Its going to be a close one. I have to win out to ensure my spot in the playoffs!
...The Legend
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs

Post by eazye187 »

I'm really only concerned about points now. I don't think I'll be able to catch Eric, but think I should be able to get in on points. Leaving Brady on my bench didn't help. :evil:
Post Reply