Playoff Picture 2012

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Playoff Picture 2012

Post by wolfe »

Three games remaining...

Paydirt Division
Nashville Salamanders (7-4, 1-2) have a one game lead over the Riverboat Gamblers (6-5, 2-1). They play head-to-head in Week 14. Novi Yankees (5-6, 1-2) have an outside chance. Z-town Zippers (3-8, 2-1) has no chance at capturing the division title.

Redzone Division
Ossified Beatniks (8-3, 1-2) have a two game lead over Eazy's Rockers (6-5, 2-1). Oompa Loompas (5-6, 3-0) are undefeated in the division and need to win out and have Ossified lose out. Hedonistic Rednecks (4-7, 1-2) are out of contention.

Gridiron Division
The Punishers (8-3, 2-1) have a two game lead on the Cherry Bombs (6-5, 2-1). Nashville Knuckledraggers (4-7, 1-2) and Sheffield Feagle Eagles (4-7, 1-2) are out of the division race.

Wildcard
Punishers - 1771.6 (currently leading division)
Eazy's Rockers - 1770.7
Cherry Bombs - 1763.1
Ossified Beatniks - 1716.1 (currently leading division)
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: Playoff Picture 2012

Post by bstock »

Can I get a mulligan on Drew Brees last night?
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Playoff Picture 2012

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Hell no!! Brees was bothering me in both leagues. You have him in this league, and you are trying to chase me down for the division win and/or the wildcard spot. In League 2, I am one game back of Parade and I am playing him this week. Guess who his QB is? Yep you guessed it.....Brees! Thanks to Mr. Brees for his assistance.....lets just hope it works!
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Playoff Picture 2012

Post by Oompa Midgets »

bstock wrote:Can I get a mulligan on Drew Brees last night?
Should have had him on IR.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: Playoff Picture 2012

Post by bstock »

I'm pretty sure you got the division mr. Myth. I'm chasing ernie for the wild card.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: Playoff Picture 2012

Post by eazye187 »

bstock wrote:I'm pretty sure you got the division mr. Myth. I'm chasing ernie for the wild card.
Not chasing. You're leading at the moment, and I'm just trying to survive. Too many injuries and bad QB play for my receivers. I'll give you a mulligan on Brees if I can play both of my QB.. :)

E
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Playoff Picture 2012

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Our red zone division has three of the top six teams in points. I vote for realignment =)
Post Reply