Does a 6-8 team make the playoffs over a 8-6 team....
Sour grapes I know but, if we are going to do match ups lets base it off the records.
If we are going to do points, lets do points.
Makes no sense to do both.
I vote for points, really the only fair way to play ffb.
This is one of the things I love about this league. The wild card spot gives you hope even if you have had several bad beats. I wasnt sure I was going to win the division, but I still had hope with the wild card. Love this system for the playoffs.
Head-to-Head is the traditional gauge for fantasy football. We all know there is a little bit of luck with the schedule with fantasy football. Our Wild Card is a correction for Lady Luck.
I agree with john and wolfe, and I'll add that can't use record for the wilds card bc we dont play everyone in the league twice. Can't reward a team with better record in a weaker division.