Things are coming down to the final game of Week 14 to determine our playoff teams.
Redzone: Eazy's Rockers clinched
Gridiron: The Punishers clinched
Wild Card: Cherry Bombs scored a bunch today to separate from the other teams.
But...
Paydirt:
Gamblers need to win to clinch. They are trailing as of Sunday night by about 50 points, but he has 6 Cowboys and Bears playing on Monday night. Still possible.
Salamanders need a win and a Gamblers loss. He currently leads by about 10. So this game will be decided Dez Bryant (Salamanders) vs Witten and Ware (Zippers).
Fun stuff.
Playoffs 2013
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Playoffs 2013
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: Playoffs 2013
Will wouldn't have to sweat this out if he hadn't lost the Bellamy Bowl by HFA.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Playoffs 2013
#1 - Punishers
#2 - Gamblers
#3 - Rockers
#4 - Cherry Bombs
#2 - Gamblers
#3 - Rockers
#4 - Cherry Bombs
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Playoffs 2013
Bstock I knew you were always secretly a fan of The Punishers. You have the t-shirt too? We do NOT want to see what happens next with it though, some things should remain private!!
...The Legend
-
bstock
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
- Name: B Stockwell
- MTFFL: Radlers
- Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Re: Playoffs 2013
If you haven't seen the Thomas Jane Punisher short, you should check it out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Playoffs 2013
I had seen it before. Used to love the comics. Im not sure that I can accept Thomas Jane as The Punisher. He still does a decent job though.
...The Legend
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Playoffs 2013
I haven't liked any of them actually. Dolf Lundgren was horrible and that was more on casting than anything. He should have never been cast for it.
Jane was ok....but just doesn't look like the Punisher at all. Not even just a little.
Ray Stevenson looked more like the Punisher, but I wasn't a big fan of the acting job he did. I wish Marvel would get behind a Punisher movie. If I remember right, none of these were done by Marvel. I may be wrong on that though.
Jane was ok....but just doesn't look like the Punisher at all. Not even just a little.
Ray Stevenson looked more like the Punisher, but I wasn't a big fan of the acting job he did. I wish Marvel would get behind a Punisher movie. If I remember right, none of these were done by Marvel. I may be wrong on that though.
...The Legend
