Sorry Woody....I didn't drop Jay Cutler
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Sorry Woody....I didn't drop Jay Cutler
I love you all.
Last edited by Jonathan S. on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: Sorry Woody....I didn't drop Jay Cutler
You truly are wonderful.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Re: Sorry Woody....I didn't drop Jay Cutler
I understand your position. I inadvertently dropped someone a few years ago and reached out to the commish to fix it and was told nothing could be done. This wasn't what I wanted to hear but I understood it was really the only fair way to handle it.
Cutler was dropped at 8:38 Thursday night. At 8:43 Saturday night, I picked him up.
Sheffield currently has Cam Newton and Phillip Rivers on the roster. With Peyton Manning on a bye this week, I'd have to go with either Ryan Fitzpatrick or Blake Bortles.
I have to leave for work at 11:30 am CDT today. I'm happy to give you until then to propose an agreeable solution.
Cutler was dropped at 8:38 Thursday night. At 8:43 Saturday night, I picked him up.
Sheffield currently has Cam Newton and Phillip Rivers on the roster. With Peyton Manning on a bye this week, I'd have to go with either Ryan Fitzpatrick or Blake Bortles.
I have to leave for work at 11:30 am CDT today. I'm happy to give you until then to propose an agreeable solution.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!