The MTFFL on MyFantasyLeague.com has been rolled over for 2016.
http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/42559#0
Draft Picks imported
Rosters Imported
Schedule rotated
I don't guess they have added any improvements to their site yet.
Any suggests for improvements to MTFFL.com?
2016 has been set up
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
2016 has been set up
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2016 has been set up
Sweet! I like it.
How much free time do you have? I've wanted to redo all the team logos as squares for a while.
How much free time do you have? I've wanted to redo all the team logos as squares for a while.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
bstock
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
- Name: B Stockwell
- MTFFL: Radlers
- Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Re: 2016 has been set up
I've got time here and there. What are the pixel dimensions you are thinking?
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2016 has been set up
If I can make requests like one of your clients:
If you do a good job - like you usually do - I'll pay your league fees for 2016. Many hours of work for $50.
- Most mobile design suggests buttons at 76x76 up to 128x128 (or 144x144). Think mobile design first.
- No logo should be too complex and still recognizable at 32x32.
- Don't use copy protected images.
- Some owners may want to give suggestions for their logos. Others don't give a shit. But I'd like a consistent style.
If you do a good job - like you usually do - I'll pay your league fees for 2016. Many hours of work for $50.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
bstock
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
- Name: B Stockwell
- MTFFL: Radlers
- Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Re: 2016 has been set up
Do you think Easy likes rock music, rocking chairs, or boulders?
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease


