FootballGuys wrote:Regarding the Draft Dominator and dynasty leagues, the program is not built for dynasty leagues and we don't support them in the Dominator - this program has a "win now" AI that is unsuitable for the mid- and long-range planning that dynasty owners must use to be successful.
MyFBG can advise you of good free agent moves and etc to help manage the dynasty roster in season.
Sorry for the confusion.
FootballGuys Draft Dominator
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
FootballGuys Draft Dominator
I know several of you use the Draft Dominator by FootballGuys.com. I was frustrated with setting it up this week. Getting a lot of errors and syncing. I opened a support ticket and eventually got this response.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: FootballGuys Draft Dominator
Wonderful. I will try to make it work.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.