General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:46 pm
I have to go to Kentucky tonight to address an emergency work issue.
I had planned on dispersing prize money tomorrow night before I leave town, but I don't know how much time I'll have. If you can wait until Friday I can give you the money then. E-mail me or post a place where we can meet.
I'll be out of town on Saturday (KY, again). Then I'll be at the Titan's game on Sunday.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:04 am
jeff, as you know i haven't paid yet, so just subtract $25 dollars from what you will be giving anthony and i will just give my fee to him.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:44 am
Uh ... I hope Anthony is cool with this...
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:01 am
well, that is ok since i do live with the loser....
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:24 pm
yo jeff, call me when u get back in town on friday!!!
931-261-5996
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719 Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas
Post
by The Guru » Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:38 pm
Just count my prize towards next years fee.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Fri Dec 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Scott already picked it up.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:24 am
I had already written a check. When The Champ picked his up yesterday he said he would see you on Sunday and would give yours to you.
If you still want to apply it to next year, just rip the check up.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719 Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas
Post
by The Guru » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:45 am
Yea, I seen the Chump and he gave me the check, I ripped it up and just apply the money to next years fee if you dont mind. Thanks for letting me be apart of these leagues, I had a lot of fun. Also is their anyway to add in the point totals for week 17 so we can see the most up to date player rankings of our players.