the roast

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
Post Reply
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

the roast

Post by thechosenone »

who passed out , who puked??? give me details since i couldnt make it!!
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I don't think anyone puked -- at least not at the party. And everyone was able to stay awake. I think the party officially ended around 4:30 am, although the people that crashed at my house didn't go to bed to around 6:00. (Which kind of sucked because I had to take a nap while watching the conference championship games yesterday!)
I've got a bunch of pictures that I'll post soon. And I know several other people who had cameras, too. I'll try to get them to put some pictures where we can see them.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

6 am ...wow that was a crazy one
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

whoooo hawwww. lordy! Good party, good turnout!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

are you just now coming to life or something...it took you a few days to respond
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Yeah, 2 days. That about sounds right for recovery.

Link to pictures.
http://www.wolfeplanet.net/pictures/goi ... _party.htm
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply