Good Evening Bitches
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Good Evening Bitches
Who loves Dave Chappelle? His shows in Nashville on June 29th have already been sold-out. Bitch!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
the last 20 minutes were from the TV......i'd heard his routine before.
and jonathon, when you go to the show it wouldn't be a good idea to have marijuana and an empty bottle of wine with 2 cups sitting out in the open when your speeding down the interstate. cops question you alot about them!
and jonathon, when you go to the show it wouldn't be a good idea to have marijuana and an empty bottle of wine with 2 cups sitting out in the open when your speeding down the interstate. cops question you alot about them!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Sorry...
"I didn't know I could"NT do that," is how Steve would have ended his sentence. And, he wouldn't begin it by saying "I sorry"; it would have been...
"Sorry Officer, I didn't know I couldn't do that."
Great typing skills pay off once again.
"I didn't know I could"NT do that," is how Steve would have ended his sentence. And, he wouldn't begin it by saying "I sorry"; it would have been...
"Sorry Officer, I didn't know I couldn't do that."
Great typing skills pay off once again.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.