Given the choice of reducing the HFA to 7 points or keeping it at 10 points per game, what are everyone's preferences now?
This is, of course, a precursor to another official vote.
HFA, again
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Interesting. I haven't looked at this in a while.
season,total_score
1998 215.143
1999 262.64
2000 274.181
2001 276.447
2002 299.319
2003 318.328
Weird. Scores have been increasing every year. Which means HFA is less and less of a factor. Take it for what it is worth.
(Scores are for MTFFL I, but MTFFL II reflect a similar trend)
season,total_score
1998 215.143
1999 262.64
2000 274.181
2001 276.447
2002 299.319
2003 318.328
Weird. Scores have been increasing every year. Which means HFA is less and less of a factor. Take it for what it is worth.
(Scores are for MTFFL I, but MTFFL II reflect a similar trend)
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Me again!
My bad. I just analyzed my methods. The numbers were obtained by using the formula:
(sum(home_score)+sum(away_score))/(88)
Where 88 is the (14 regular season weeks * 6 games) + (2 post season weeks * 2 games).
I forgot that we added games for everyone in the post season last year. The correct number for 2003 is 291.801 (for MTFFL I; 291.628 for MTFFL II)
My bad. I just analyzed my methods. The numbers were obtained by using the formula:
(sum(home_score)+sum(away_score))/(88)
Where 88 is the (14 regular season weeks * 6 games) + (2 post season weeks * 2 games).
I forgot that we added games for everyone in the post season last year. The correct number for 2003 is 291.801 (for MTFFL I; 291.628 for MTFFL II)
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC