Some people are in favor lessening the effect of home field advantage.
This is a quick poll to see where people want it to be.
I'll run this for a few days then post an official poll in the 'League Issues' area.
H.F.A.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Where are you getting these numbers? I would rather lose by a ten point advantage than a three point advantage. I say don't change this rule; it's the kind of rule that makes our league unique. I say if we lessen it to three points, then why not get rid of it entirely? Leave it at ten points.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.