I was wondering who was actually interested in this league...
i love it, but i know that a few people really care about thier team. i know i'm a dork, but i love NFL football....and more inportantly i care most about this league than any other i've been in.
jeff has done a tremendous job setting this site up but i was wondering how involved people were......and depending on this vote (and how many people will cast one) it should show our total involvement.
i know i know......some people have a life, and maybe someday i'll have one that will overcast the fantasy football (i actually hope i dont, b'c i can't get enough of it), but i hope not.....b/c i want to continually beat everyone every year!
I love this league. I have been in it a while (since the beginning) I don't always post much though but I do like my team and painstakingly watch it fail every year. Hopefully it will be better this year.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Hedgehogs have poor eyesight. There are fourteen species in four genera found in Europe, Africa, and Asia. Hedgehogs were also introduced in New Zealand. Their habitat is wooded or cultivated land, including gardens, where they enjoy a very close relationship with man.
Occasionally a hedgehog will produce foamy saliva when stimulated by strong smells or tastes and smear it all over their body. This act, called self-anointing, is little understood.