Something I've mentioned before, if you, yu being Jeff, still have a CafePress account, why don't you add this logo to some of your merchandise. It's the best logo yet. One question though...
Is there anyway to cover the red outlines showing up beside the white blocks you have inserted? I know that the blocks are there to give an impression of an F and a T on the Tri-Star logo. Just curious.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Your second logo has three stars, but not the Tri-Star. I really don't mean to sound critical. They are both great. If Jeff hadn't have already incorporated the "Tennessee touch" I would love to have either.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Brian those are awesome! I have a copy of Corel Draw but all I can make are stamps. I don't know what happened to my original MTFFL logo with the Tennessee flag. I didn't intend the lines to show up but I couldn't get them to go away.
It's nice to have an artist in the group now. If you could incorporate the Tennessee flag into a logo we could use it instead of my crappy attempt.
I do have a Cafepress store but I've never really published the link - http://cafeshops.com/mtffl I kind of like the idea of my "Circle Jerk" shirt with the team helmets on the back. Don't buy anything yet because I haven't updated it with the new helmets and possible new logo. I don't make any profit on MTFFL merchandise, it is priced as low as possible.