Bull-Shit???

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Stubborn. Yes. I'll admit to that.

After sleeping on it, here's what I propose we do starting this year and in the future.
Move Week #1 to #2
Move Week #2 to #11
Move Week #11 to #12
Move Week #12 to #13
Move Week #13 to #14
Move Week #14 to #1

Move and flip Week #3 to #4
Move and flip Week #4 to #5
Move and flip Week #5 to #6
Move and flip Week #6 to #7
Move and flip Week #7 to #8
Move and flip Week #8 to #9
Move and flip Week #9 to #10
Move and flip Week #10 to #3

I'll need to rearrange the current Weeks #12-#14 before I move them this year because the opponents.

This still doesn't change the fact that some teams will have a streak of 3 home or 3 away divisional games. But it will add some variety to the schedule from year to year. This will work as long as the NFL keeps their Bye weeks in Weeks #3 to #10.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Mick, "good points?" What? Wipe your nose off.

Jeff, I am finished with this issue. I've made my point. I'll mention it again next year, as I do year after year.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Well, after this proposal, maybe I won't mention it again next year.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
mjgordy
Smack Room Creeper
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:14 pm
Name: Michelle Gordy
MTFFL: Novi Yankees

Post by mjgordy »

Why don't we flip flop? Wouldn't that mimick the NFL a little bit more if we did?
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Why don't we snort coke, shoot up with muscle enhancing substances, fuck hookers(or strippers) and beat our wives? Wouldn't that mimick the NFL a little bit more?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

We could move to Baxter to do those.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

sounds fun, I'm in!!!
Post Reply