For the original MTFFL.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:37 pm
Damnit! That's not true?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247 Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man
Post
by woody » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:04 pm
This strikes me as a place tailor-made for political discussions.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:46 pm
GO NADER!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:29 pm
Got it today. A little earlier than I anticipated. I think I like it. Yes.... I do. And Jeff, I already have a Baseball Hall of fame and a Titans sticker ready to go on. I am keeping politics out of it.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:12 am
yo will, what is ur avatar suppose to be???
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy » Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:43 pm
It was a predators logo but I am not sure where it went.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.