home field advantage
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
home field advantage
i know i amthe new kid around here...just wondering if their is any thought of lowering the home field advantage points???? it is fair for everyone the way it is..just seems like alot to overcome....i am not bitching..promise!
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
vote to change?
i'm willing to lower the homefield advantage......
this is what the poll option is for .......
this is what the poll option is for .......
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Actually, I just added a poll for official votes on league issues. Click on "Issues" in the menu on the left.
I dont want to use this bulletin board poll for official league business.
1) You can't change your vote
2) You can actually vote more than once (if yer slick)
3) You can't view the other owner's votes (which I think is important)
If you want to start an informal poll in the Smack Room that's fine. If it looks like it has some support, then I'll make an official poll in the "Issues" area.
I dont want to use this bulletin board poll for official league business.
1) You can't change your vote
2) You can actually vote more than once (if yer slick)
3) You can't view the other owner's votes (which I think is important)
If you want to start an informal poll in the Smack Room that's fine. If it looks like it has some support, then I'll make an official poll in the "Issues" area.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*