well......they only have six players worth keeping, and i know i can turn them around. i want to take the team. can i trade any of my players, before i freze any of them?however, heather will be in my division...i think she hates me!
Initially I was looking for some fresh blood to introduce to the league, but no one has came forward.
Mike Grant asked to take the team last week, so he'll be the one taking over the Tazmanian Rugrats.
well, if he changes his mind.....which i hope he does, let me know. can i be put on a waiting list fo rthe next available position?
i thought i had this one!!!
so mick's taking control of the rugrats i think i might have a trade for you. i want gannon. i'll give you two starting rb's for gannon and your first round.
I think I have a guy who wants the team. He is a football fan who played in a sandbox league with me a couple of years ago. He might do well. It is a tough division though and I told him that. But he stills seems interested.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.