FLM Report Front Page
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
FLM Report Front Page
Doesn't include the Pirates' HFA of 7 points. I didn't check any other scores.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Nice catch but it's not really what is happening. I noticed this yesterday and haven't really figured it out yet.
The front page isn't being generated/updated/uploaded when the other pages are. All 5 reports (Scores and Standings, Scoring Breakdown, Weekly All Stars, Game Matchup, Extended Standings) are generated at the same time and should have the same date & time.
When I do it manually it works. But it messes up when the AutoFLM program does it. Stay tuned.
The front page isn't being generated/updated/uploaded when the other pages are. All 5 reports (Scores and Standings, Scoring Breakdown, Weekly All Stars, Game Matchup, Extended Standings) are generated at the same time and should have the same date & time.
When I do it manually it works. But it messes up when the AutoFLM program does it. Stay tuned.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.