Titans Rebuilding!?!?!?!
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
I have never heard as much crying as whats going on in this room, you would have thought the world is coming to an end. Not only will the Titans be better because of getting rid of the dead weight they will make the playoffs. Thats right I said it and if anybody wants take my money lets bet on it. What a bunch of fair weather fans, and I dont even like the Titans but since everyone is jumping off the bandwagon I will become a fan now, plus they are going to win me some money.
Only Mason and Rolle will be difficult to replace and they will probably draft a WR in the draft.
Only Mason and Rolle will be difficult to replace and they will probably draft a WR in the draft.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
I wasn't crying. Actually, I'm kinda optimistic. We will play a last place schedule. The problem will be replacing both corners. Oh yes, it doesn't stop with Samari, Dyson is gone too. We will have only two receivers on the squad after March 1st, Calico and Bennett.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
In what post did I see anyone jumping of the wagon Hmmm ......Lets see, did you read any of the thread? Gloom and Doom should have been the title of the post...
By the way Dyson is no loss, a warm body in his place is an upgrade. Isnt Woolfolk a corner?
Randy Starks is a future Pro Bowler and I knew Carter was gone when I seen that kid play.
By the way Dyson is no loss, a warm body in his place is an upgrade. Isnt Woolfolk a corner?
Randy Starks is a future Pro Bowler and I knew Carter was gone when I seen that kid play.