The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719 Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas
Post
by The Guru » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:17 pm
No Im cool, its part of the fun, just dont like my trades made out to be so one-sided as if I am a constant celler dweller and I am trowing players your way bitter. Maybe I over reacted and I apoligize hogg, but I am glad I am #2 on the Hoggs hate list maybe I can get to #1 eventually..
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:36 pm
there we go...now u two kiss and make up!
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:26 pm
you'll never be #1 on my list......
the midgets will always be my most hated team!!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:51 am
midgets and agitators can go and squirt on each other
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease