It's 2005

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

It's 2005

Post by wolfe »

It's finally 2005 on the web site. Players have been updated and rookies have been added.

I screwed this up twice before I remember that I had already wrote a program to update from the FFLM program. Hopefully there aren't any side effects.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

only 5-1/2 months later.......just kidding!
i like the trade executed transactions, and by alternating colors u made it much easier on the eyes!!!
will u never stop amazing us???????????
gj wolfe!
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

caught something jeff...
we cannot trade '05 picks any more!!!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

OK, I fixed that. Thanks for finding it.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply