???
you don't make any sense
Shaun Alexander
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Oh yea I forgot you compiled all the numbers for fantasy leagues out there. I doubt that one phrase trumpted the Guru.
Plus I agreed with my statement in saying Pros dont do redrafts which is my point of a #1 being a number one. Draft leagues are kind of by the way side anyway its mostly autions now, but Im sure you will get some numbers for us shortly.
Anyone know when draft is going ot held?
Plus I agreed with my statement in saying Pros dont do redrafts which is my point of a #1 being a number one. Draft leagues are kind of by the way side anyway its mostly autions now, but Im sure you will get some numbers for us shortly.
Anyone know when draft is going ot held?
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact: