jamal

Post Reply
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

jamal

Post by thechosenone »

so far thanks for the trade smallwood...sorry had to rub it in a bit!!
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I would feel bad, except for this fact, if I would have had Jamal this week, I would have still lost.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

i understand...that hurts buddy whats wrong withthe andersons???
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Poor management. The Andersens turned it around late last season even after the horrific draft order positioning. But I can only blame management for the poor decisions concerning the draft this year.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply