error 404!

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

error 404!

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

:coach: :bawling:

What is wrong with the league reports page? I go there and get error 404 page does not exist. How am I supposed to know how much I got beat by if I can't check the score. Tom Brady RULES!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Code uhh numbuhhh threeuhh
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Can you tell me which link you were clicking when you got that error. The server error log isn't very helpful.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

For some reason I can't bring up the league reports on campus. Why would that be the case?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Help me out here. Are you noticing any other pattern?


Are you using the same computer each time? Some of the links on the navigation menu on the left may be out of date. Try refreshing.

Which link are you using to get the error? Is it the same one everytime?

...
Wait a second.
from Server Error log wrote:[Mon Sep 15 13:50:05 2003] [error] [client 149.149.4.215] File does not exist: /home/wolfe/public_html/mtffl/reports/null/2003/
The site sets a cookie (used by owners who are in multiple leagues) to determine which league to display. As a temporary solution, try clicking the MTFFL link in the upper left corner of the web page to set the cookie, then click the "League Reports" link.
The site is supposed to default to MTFFL when the cookie is missing, so I'll need to look into that. That is where the "null" comes from.

Sorry about that.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Dave (and other people who use public computers),

Is this working better for you now?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

3.1415926535897932384626433832795

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

:jester:

Yes, my lord.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Go in peace, my son.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply