Game Of The Week
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Game Of The Week
i think we should decide the game of the week, unless jeff has another option in mind.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
good game
BIG DADDIES vs. CHOSEN ONE
BIG DADDIES vs. CHOSEN ONE
BIG DADDIES vs. CHOSEN ONE !!!!
Game of the week, but Big Daddies has 3 starters out...
I'm putting my money on The One Chose.
GO MIDGETS

BIG DADDIES vs. CHOSEN ONE
BIG DADDIES vs. CHOSEN ONE !!!!
Game of the week, but Big Daddies has 3 starters out...
I'm putting my money on The One Chose.
GO MIDGETS
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Yeah, I guess the Championship Game rematch is pretty exciting.
Hey, you guys want your own helmets?
http://helmet-depot.com/index.html
Just e-mail it to me and I'll try to get them on the web site where I can.
Hey, you guys want your own helmets?
http://helmet-depot.com/index.html
Just e-mail it to me and I'll try to get them on the web site where I can.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC