Time for the Penis Funeral...I mean Bachelor Party

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Post by woody »

I guess I'm a little late on this, but congratulations!

I guess this means this is your last MTFFL season, eh?
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Thanks.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

join the club jonathon........

my fantasy footballing has hurt a little bit since i tied the knot.....

hopefully it won't do the same for you!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Who else has been married lately? Maybe I'm improving by the process of elimination!
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

i got married at th end of our season , so we will see how that will turn out.........

maybe, marriage= death to fantasy football star
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Post by The Guru »

Star?
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

I would like to say it hurt my Fanatsy Football play but you can look at recent record and see that I am just making excuses.....

Now, saying that, Since having a child, my fantasy baseball is a disaster! The first 4 years never finished lower than 4th. (3rd, 2nd, 1st,4th in that order) I am in 9th out of 10 this year. I wonder if the kid is gonna make my football suck even worse!?
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Post Reply