$3+/gal

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Looks like we need to login to see the info.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Post by woody »

I'm getting the same thing. It worked fine yesterday. It is a brand new thing they just launched so that's probably why it worked yesterday but not today. Sorry, I should have checked it before posting. Anyway, if he gives me a log in and password I'll share. Not that you actually want to see the margins anyway. Some were as low as $0.01, but most were between $0.16 and $0.18. Some were as high as $0.22 per gallon. I'm sure they are even higher today!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Post Reply