For the original MTFFL.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:17 pm
I almost wrote something nasty. Good thing I'm not drunk, yet.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247 Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man
Post
by woody » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:20 am
I started the wrong guy.
I hate the Ravens and their whole stinkin organization!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:23 am
You still have two players going into tonight's game.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247 Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man
Post
by woody » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:31 am
Yeah, a int. return for a TD and 3 or 4 sacks would be helpful. I think you probably have it won, but hopefully it will be close. Maybe Akers will choke.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:26 pm
Akers has choked. Missed two 49 yard field goals. I'm up by 3.2 with about a quarter and a half to go. M. Lewis is sitting at 17 points right now. I'm going to go ahead and say Congrats to Woody. We've had more than one of our games come down to Monday night with Woody on the short end of the stick. I am pretty sure that Akers isn't going to get much more than the point he's already gotten me, and I think that Hartwell and Lewis have two more tackles in them.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:58 pm
Well hell he hit one. Up by 2.2 with 9:20 left; lead won't last.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:03 pm
Typical Smallwood outlook.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.