rob buronis
-
The Trojans
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 12:10 pm
- Name: Jonathan Love
- MTFFL II: The Trojans
rob buronis
Rob Bironas the titans kicker or however you spell it is listed as a QB
Trojans bringin the thunder!
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
B-I-R-O-N-A-S
He probably could have played better than Wright this weekend!
I fixed it.
I blame it all on the FFLM people. They changed the kickers from "K" to "PK" this year. I wasn't ready for it so it's kind of fucking my world right now. It'll probably take me years to recover.
If anyone finds any other K's listed as QB's let me know.
He probably could have played better than Wright this weekend!
I fixed it.
I blame it all on the FFLM people. They changed the kickers from "K" to "PK" this year. I wasn't ready for it so it's kind of fucking my world right now. It'll probably take me years to recover.
If anyone finds any other K's listed as QB's let me know.