login process

Are you having a problem with the Smack Room? Or problems with using the MTFFL website in general?
Post Reply
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

login process

Post by Oompa Midgets »

what happened to the scrolling list of names :?:
i liked that and i thought it made it easier.
i was unable to log in :!:
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Right now the only login that works is for this Smack Room.
I'm going to try to make it be the only login for the site.

Hopefully I can get back to a login process that everyone is comfortable with.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

OWNER INFO

Post by Oompa Midgets »

when are we gonna be able to log in :?:
i am just wondering b/c I wanted to email a few owners about trades, but I cannot access their personal info...
Post Reply