Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:20 pm
hey commish,
i am sure everyone is happy with u making their helmets, but i sent you one about a week ago and then i get this ugly lame ass shit.....
mine is the worst one you have made....(UGLY AS HELL)
what the hell does that guy have to do with a BITTER MIDGET
just givin u hell, but what happened to the one i sent u
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:57 pm
I agree.
The Bitter Midget helmet that I made is the worst of the bunch. I tried looking on the internet for a bitter midget and this ugly guy came up. Maybe it was late and I just was trying to finish up the helmets. But, yeah, it looks like shit.
I don't remember you sending me a helmet. Did you mail it to me? I'll have to go back and look in my stuff at home. Try to send it again.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043 Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
Post
by thechosenone » Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:04 pm
whooo...i was like dang bitter..why why why that helmet.???? now we know. the helmet wont matter after this weekend anyway...we have a score to settle! whooooooooooooo hoooooo
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:06 pm
I also found myself wondering what in God's name was on Anthony's helmet.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:18 pm
I made 8 helmets and only 1 turned out like shit.
That gives me a 7-1 record. I'll Take It!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Thu Oct 02, 2003 6:22 pm
Well, I'll be damned. I found the helmet you sent me.
Sorry about that.
Is everyone else happy with their helmets?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043 Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
Post
by thechosenone » Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:39 pm
heck yea....jim beam for everyone except jonathon
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:57 am
i vote that we change the midgets helmet back to the guy with crazy hair!
Kick His Ass Chosen One!!!!!!!!!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:50 am
Jim Beam is shit. JD is better.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.