I'm glad I'm in Tennessee

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

I'm glad I'm in Tennessee

Post by wolfe »

Ahnold is going to ruin Cali if elected.

Hopefully his groping and Hilter comments will allow one of the other worthless canidates to take the lead and ruin Cali instead.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Lock your breasts away Cali ladies.
What did he say about Hitler?
Oder....
Was sagte er uber Hitler?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Asked who his heroes are wrote:I admired Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power. I admire him for being such a good public speaker and for what he did with it.


http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/poli ... ecall.html
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I realize that I'm somewhat adding to the political smear.
Actually the San Diego Union-Tribune article says later that Ahnold never made any racist comments ... Just that he admires Hitler. So take it for what is worth.

What bothers me is the end of the quote where he says "and for what he did with it".
Post Reply