and in exchange get a player in the 2nd league from the same owner
Cross-trading
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Cross-trading
can i trade a player in the first league to a team in the 1st league,
and in exchange get a player in the 2nd league from the same owner

and in exchange get a player in the 2nd league from the same owner
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
duh
i knew it would not be allowed bc they are 2 independent leagues, but i thought i might get a rise out of some of the owners...
in other words (I THOUGHT I COULD STIR UP SOME SHIT
)
in other words (I THOUGHT I COULD STIR UP SOME SHIT