Happy for Seattle
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Happy for Seattle
As a former Seahawks fan I'm rooting for them in XL. Besides, I still hate the Steelers. Really I just hate the Steeler fans. I like Bettis, Roethlisberger, Polamalu, Porter, Ward and the rest of the team. I just hate those sissy yellow-flag-waving assholes.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*