I Need the Network!

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

I Need the Network!

Post by wolfe »

Thursday and Saturday games in primetime on the NFL Network!

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9193485
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

ya got to get direct tv !! this should make the nfl sunday ticket cheaper , but it wont !
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I'm hoping this will spread the NFL network so I can see it without needing a dish.

I asked my landlord about installing a dish before the 2005 season and he said 'no'.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Comcast has it now!!!
I have it in Nashville with digital cable...

it used to be Directv only...i don't know when comcast gained rights?!?!?
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I don't think it was ever satellite only. It's just taking a while for cable companies to pick it up. Now that they have live regular season games, the demand will increase and cable companies will add it to their lineup.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

well, directv told me they had exclusive rights a couple of years ago...
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Thankfully that has changed!
I even found a link (http://nfl.viewerlink.tv/) to submit a letter to my cable company requesting that they pick up the NFL Network.
I think I'll send a letter once a week.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply