Off season predictioins

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply

Odds that I will win the MTFFL championship.

80-100
2
29%
60-79
0
No votes
40-59
0
No votes
20-39
0
No votes
0-19
2
29%
Is there a less than zero %?
3
43%
 
Total votes: 7

bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Off season predictioins

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

My prediction is that I will go undefeated in my division and win the MTFFL thingy for the first time.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

You stink.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply