Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:06 pm
I have a second interview with TDOT next thursday. If I get the job I'll be working in the bridge design department. So just think aboot that whenever you're driving across a bridge in TN. They may let fucks like me design them.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:12 pm
Great. More assholes fucking up traffic.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:53 pm
tennessee dept. of tomfoolery peon
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:39 pm
they let anyone work for them, don't they!!!!!
they must not know about your fetish for little boys...
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:06 pm
Great now EVERYONE knows!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:39 pm
somehow they leaked culpepper's e-mail, so it's only a matter of time before the state comes and questions you about your fellings on little boys.....
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:09 pm
Graduation is the first weekend in May, right? May 6?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:13 pm
Correct. Hopefully I'm gonna pass everything.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.