I thought I would post this even though I dont think their are many NASCAR fans, but it has to do with business as well.
http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/stor ... id=2480863
NASCAR/ Business
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
"She don't want to come off it too easy because she wants to make sure my dad's name is always thought of as the way it is," Dale Jr. told The Charlotte Observer last month. "If I didn't have the same name -- and I kind of wish I didn't sometimes -- I wouldn't have to be worrying about it."
Maybe NASCAR drivers need to have a year or two of college so they can speak on the intellectual levels of NFL and NBA players.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.