Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:01 pm
Superman. Whaddya think about it?
I would climb Parker Posey's tree any day. Love Kevin Spacey as Luthor.
Don't bother responding quickly. I probably won't see the flick until I can Netflix it.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:23 pm
ha ha...this should generate some response
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:01 am
what a dork!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *